The BRIC Confectionery Industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC confectionery market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC confectionery market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key confectionery market players BRIC operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC confectionery market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC confectionery market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
– What was the size of the BRIC confectionery market by value in 2015?
– What will be the size of the BRIC confectionery market in 2020?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC confectionery market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– Who are the top competitors in the BRIC confectionery market?
– Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the confectionery industry and had a total market value of $34,048.9 million in 2015. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 17.3% over the 2011-15 period.
– Within the confectionery industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $15,437.3 million in 2015. This was followed by Russia, Brazil and India with a value of $7,928.2, $7,671.7, and $3,011.6 million, respectively.
– China is expected to lead the confectionery industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $21,498.3 million in 2020, followed by Russia, Brazil, India with expected values of $10,489.8, $9,575.8 and $6,706.9 million, respectively.
Table of Contents
What is this report about?
Who is the target reader?
How to use this report
Confectionery in Brazil
Five forces analysis
Confectionery in China
Five forces analysis
Confectionery in India
Related Reports: Food and Beverages Market Reports on China